WE SERVICE ALL OF ALASKA • WE DO DEEP FOAM INJECTION & PILINGS INSTALLS
The Injection Process method of injecting cracks down to 0.002 inches wide (2 mils) for their full depth often uses an epoxy adhesive without the additional labor time and costs of installing plastic ports. When the injected adhesive cures, it seals the crack entirely and also restores the concrete to its original monolithic integrity.
INJECTING REPAIRABLE CRACKS CAN:
• Restore structural and/or design strength to the cracked concrete structure
• Eliminate concrete spalling initiated by cracking and aggravated by freeze thaw cycling
• Prevent corrosion of reinforcing steel and pre-stress tendons by encapsulating them against moisture,
• Stop water and fluids leakage through concrete structures (including concrete foundations walls)
• Repair concrete without the unsightly surface marks often caused by standard surface crack repairs (use StripSEAL)
• Restore underwater concrete structures,
• Repair delaminations of topping slabs on floors.
• Beams, Columns and Precast Panels
• Buildings, Floors, Walls and Parking Decks
• Bridges, Dams, Piers, and Pilings (includes underwater applications)
• Water Treatment Plants, Tunnels and Pipes
• Tank Bottom Grouting
• Highways and Airport Pavements
• Elevated Slabs and Platforms
• Stadiums and concrete framed highrises
• Slab and overlay delamination repair
We install the best product, do it with professional skill and integrity - that is our mode of operation.
Ace Dragon has coated tank linings in Alaska , from the North Slope to the offshore rigs in Cook Inlet.