Repair Broken Concrete to Original Structural Strength
The Injection Process method of injecting cracks down to 0.002 inches wide (2 mils) for their full depth often uses an epoxy adhesive without the additional labor time and costs of installing plastic ports. When the injected adhesive cures, it seals the crack entirely and also restores the concrete to its original monolithic integrity.
• Restore structural and/or design strength to the cracked concrete structure
• Eliminate concrete spalling initiated by cracking and aggravated by freeze thaw cycling
• Prevent corrosion of reinforcing steel and pre-stress tendons by encapsulating them against moisture,
• Stop water and fluids leakage through concrete structures (including concrete foundations walls)
• Repair concrete without the unsightly surface marks often caused by standard surface crack repairs (use StripSEAL)
• Restore underwater concrete structures,
• Repair delaminations of topping slabs on floors.
• Beams, Columns and Precast Panels
• Buildings, Floors, Walls and Parking Decks
• Bridges, Dams, Piers, and Pilings (includes underwater applications)
• Water Treatment Plants, Tunnels and Pipes
• Tank Bottom Grouting
• Highways and Airport Pavements
• Elevated Slabs and Platforms
• Stadiums and concrete framed highrises
• Slab and overlay delamination repair
Soil Stabilization • Building Releveling • Concrete Crack Repair & Seal
Call Us Today!
• Other Services
• About Us
• Get A Quote
• Soil & Seawall Stabilization
• Foundation Repair
• Concrete Leveling
• Ground Water Leak Sealing
• Concrete & Steel Refurbishment
• Spray Foam Insulation
• Epoxy Flooring & Floor Coatings
• Earthquake Repair Help
• Polyurea Coatings
• Cerakote Ceramic Coatings
• DCP Testing
• Epoxy Injection
Ace-Dragon Coatings & Foam, INC.
Office: 14415 N Spur Road, Kenai, AK 99611
Phone: (Office) 907-398-6247
General Contractors License:
© By Ace Dragon Coatings & Foam, INC. All Rights Reserved.
Site By: SPOON FROG graphics