Below are some commonly asked questions.
Our cost to relevel a home is based on three things:
1. How far we must travel?
2. How many linear feet of walls and pony walls need to be supported?
3. How deep do we have to inject to support the building?
Can you answer all three of these - NO. No one knows how deep we will have to inject until we run our DCP TEST.
A DCP test consist of pounding a steel rod into the ground and counting the blows per ten centimeters till be find dense enough soil to support the building. For guessing purposes, you give me answers to #1 & #2 and I will give you ballpark cost for us to inject at three different depths. Until we run a DCP test and inspect the first floor of the building for degree of level, its all guesses.
Soil Stabilization • Building Releveling • Concrete Crack Repair & Seal
Call Us Today!
• Soil & Seawall Stabilization
• Foundation Repair
• Concrete Leveling
• Ground Water Leak Sealing
• Concrete & Steel Refurbishment
• Spray Foam Insulation
• Epoxy Flooring & Floor Coatings
• Earthquake Repair Help
• Polyurea Coatings
• Cerakote Ceramic Coatings
• DCP Testing
• Epoxy Injection
Ace-Dragon Coatings & Foam, INC.
Office: 14415 N Spur Road, Kenai, AK 99611
Phone: (Office) 907-398-6247
General Contractors License:
© By Ace Dragon Coatings & Foam, INC. All Rights Reserved.
Site By: SPOON FROG graphics